Photo via: mercedesweber.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Cartão Gatefold com tutorial de cinto por Natalie Lapakko com salsichas saborosas DSP e selos Foxy Friends de Stampin Up!
- Write on your stamps on the side facing you, to avoid stamping upside down or sideways!!! Best tip ever!
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- Normally, I would let Valentine’s Day go by unnoticed. It’s really not my favorite holiday. This year, however, I decided to push myself to get a little bit into the holiday spirit. In …
- Christmas is sneaking up on us once again. It seems to do that every year. Over the years I’ve learned that the best way to have a stress-free Christmas is to plan ahead. Anything I can get done before the busyness starts the better. It’s something I believe in so much I wrote a book about…Read More
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Add color to your Stampin Up! Rhinestone Jewels by using a Permanent Marker to color them! Debbie Henderson, Debbies Designs
- How to use watercolor pencils and blender pens from Stampin Up! to color the Beautiful You stamp set. Video tutorial by Patty Bennett
- Free Live Paper Crafting demonstration! Thursday, July 13th * 8PM EST – 5PM PST – 6PM MST – 7PM CST Stampin’ Up!, card, paper, craft, scrapbook, rubber stamp, hobby, how to, DIY, handmade, Live with Lisa, Lisa’s Stamp Studio, Lisa Curcio, www.lisasstampstudio.com
- Quick Crafting Tip – Adhering Vellum – Perfect solution to eliminate any adhesive showing through. Stampin’ Up!, card, paper, craft, scrapbook, rubber stamp, hobby, how to, DIY, handmade, Live with Lisa, Lisa’s Stamp Studio, Lisa Curcio, www.lisasstampstudio.com
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.