Photo via: arbutushunter.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here I will show you how to make paper flowers with this simple crepe paper technique. I just love the way the crepe adds a rustic texture to the flowers.
- DIY Crepe Paper Sweet Peas – Make Her Some Fabulous Mothers Day Flowers That Last Forever!
- Learn how to make these DIY rope tassel keychains using simple household things like cotton rope, embroidery thread and a brass keychain.
- Crochet Christmas ornaments really make a Tree and a home look homespun for the holidays. Here are 15 free crochet ornament patterns to inspire you!
- How to make paper beads tutorial.
- DIY Crepe Paper Flower Ball flowers
- Crepe Paper Petals Wall Hanging | Oh Happy Day!
- DIY Rose from Crepe Paper DIY Rose from Crepe Paper
- DIY Delicate Crepe Paper Cherry Blossom Sprig http://www.icreativeideas.com/diy-delicate-crepe-paper-cherry-blossom-sprig/
- ▶This is a fabulous tutorial on tying easy, perfect bows while ribbon is still on the spool. Similar to mine with tweezers, but no tools necessary with this technique. A must for those of you who struggle with bow tying
- Send your child back to school with a fun little teacher gift. A simple DIY Craft Tutorial. Download the Candy Bar Printable and attach with curling ribbon.
- DIY Birthday Party Banner in a Box Tutorial from Oh Happy Day here. Lots of punches are listed for this tutorial but you don’t really need them. Sticker paper however is cheap and will make this really easy. You could also sandwich the banner between pages of a card to make this cheaper to mail.