Photo via: tidbits-cami.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are coming. I’ll let that sink in for a minute. Are you starting to feel stressed, mentally plan out your plans, gifts and parties? Or are you oblivious to the coming season? I know that for some it seems crazy to talk about it already, but I prefer to plan it, get everything …
- It’s time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party! We had such a hard time picking out features this week because everything was so amazing. We always love seeing your creations & thanks so much for sharing them! The winner of our Popchips Giveaway from last week is… Kerry Locke…yay Kerry! We sent…Read More »
- Hello my dear friends 🙂 Today its gonna be a little special. Why ? I am gonna talk as usual about projects, videos etc but… I will …
- Christmas tree on the wall. Ornaments are mercury glass and those decoration balls you can buy at target. Talk about fun decorating on a budget!
- There’s something effortlessly elegant about a classic boat neck dress. Thanks to this Summer Boat Neck Dress Design, you won’t need to splurge at the store if you want to rock one during the summer.
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- A pattern bracelet is something that you will love to have. You may need some time so take about 20 minutes or so to see how everything will look and then go
- PLUS it is a dress, and therefore you dont need to be concerned about putting a complete look together. A bit white dress is something which youll wear
- Needing some new home decor ideas that you can sew? Some of the most incredible and creative home decor ideas I have ever seen were homemade and hand sewn. There is just something about the look of handmade sewing projects that mass produced items will never capture. Home decor sewing projects are n
- I was so excited the other day when I found a small bag of sea glass I had collected when I was living in Hawaii. What a fun treasure! So I thought it was about time I made those little pieces of glass into something beautiful. Here is the completed sea glass necklace I made.…
- Save 15% on Distress Crayons and all other arty products at Joggles! Use the link below to see them on our website: http://rd.joggles.com/?pt=473_1639
- Would you like to create your own Summer bracelet? Heres the link to the colorful DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/listing/514040201/jewelry-diy-kit-diy-bracelet-kit-jewelry?ref=shop_home_active_3