Photo via: domihobby.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We’ve found a beautiful way to use our Sea Life Fondant and Gum Paste Mold. Use Wilton Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing to make these frozen, seaworthy shapes that top these cupcakes. A great effect that’s so easy to do!
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- New family favorite – we promise! Tater tot casserole that is so easy to make, you wont mind that your family will want it all the time! Check the recipe for great substitutes, too: http://www.ehow.com/how_2067252_make-tater-tot-casserole.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Free tutorial: Druzy-Style Resin Necklace – Druzy jewelry has been blowing up this summer. Learn an easy way to create the effect yourself with this free resin jewelry tutorial.
- How to Print on Fabric – Freezer Paper Method – The Graphics Fairy. This is a fun and easy technique for printing on fabric with your home printer! You can make so many beautiful crafts with this DIY Decorating idea! Great for vintage projects too!
- Wow!! This Mail Organizer is so easy to make! It is a great beginner woodworking project! No power tools needed either!
- If youre looking for an easy and accessible sewing pattern for any skill level, try making this Wrapped Fabric Circle Scarf. This scarf pattern is so easy to make and looks great with the added bias trim.
- DIY Stone Pendants – no specialist tools required – these stone pendants are easy to make and are a great summer keep sake. design them whatever way you want!
- Get EASY Tips On How To Care For Every Fabric In Your Closet – this is a great way to preserve your clothes, which also saves you money!
- So many great ways to use up lemon peels – dont let them go to waste!
- Simple Watercolour Cake Tutorial – A step by step tutorial for creating a watercolour effect on a fondant covered cake.
- How to Stencil Tutorial: Create a Carved Wood Effect with Stencils and Wood Icing™ – Royal Design Studio Furniture Stencils