Photo via: itsahero.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a basket from newspaper! –Awesome way to recycle the tons of newspaper you accumulate after moving!
- 5 Tips for Making a Budget You Can Actually Stick To
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- Crochet Tips: 5 reasons to use locking stitch markers by Underground Crafter
- Maintaining the caulking in your home can reduce your monthly energy bill by 5% or more. Tips for how to replace the caulking in your home. | Pulte Homes
- Prepping for a big move? Dont wait until the week of to begin packing! Heres an outline for what to pack when: what can be done now and what should wait.
- Office organization : magnetic to-do board where you can move tasks around from column to column. Want to do this in new office.
- Painting can be a daunting and messy task. These helpful hacks will save you time and make your life way easier.
- Beer-battered fish is great for crispy fish and chips or even a great fish taco! Easier to make than you would think, plus you get to pair it with the beer you cooked it in, making it a complete meal! Recipe here: http://www.ehow.com/how_16161_make-beer-batter.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- create heat patina with a micro torch – from How to Make Easy Metal Jewelry: 34 Projects and 5 Reasons to Tackle the Torch
- Dropping these 5 words and phrases is going to make your writing a whole lot stronger.
- How do you get your furniture piece to end up looking professional and not a rushed DIY project? Here are a few steps you can take to create a smooth finish