Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Braided Hairstyles for Spring 2017: Easy, Messy and Sleek Braids ★ See more: http://lovehairstyles.com/braided-hairstyles-for-spring/
- 24 DIY Fairy, Dragon, And Butterfly Wings
- dragon wings tutorial -very clever, but she uses coat hangers. I would use surgical tubing. I think it would work.
- 1. Fold paper in half both ways and turn over. 2. Fold diagonaly both ways. 3. Push two opposite sides together and flatten to a triangle. 4. Fold both upper layers to the midline above and turn form over with top down. 5. Fold the top over the bottom edge, so the tip sticks out a little bit. Not flatten the raised edges (circle). 6. Fold the tip over the side and turn the form over. 7. Fold in half along the centre line bringing both wings together.
- White is the most opted color when it comes to wedding dresses. However, if youre wanting to pull off beyond traditions, then blush dresses are worth considering! Featuring the blush and rose gold combo plus a candlelit ceremony space, todays shoot has absolutely smitten us! This concoction by Courtney June Photography is as enchanting as it can be! Soft, sleek and sweet, just the way we like it!
- Pretty fairy wing tutorial made from wire, tissue paper and resin.
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- resin tutorial….ahhhh, thats how you do it
- Maryandpatch, Camaïeu Workshop