Photo via: scrapbookinglife.info
You may also be interested in 🙂
- New to AnnieHowes on Etsy: Paint Pots Paint Pods for Storing Paints and Jewelry Findings Sort Your Swarvoski Crystals. One paint pot strip of 6 pods. (1.50 USD)
- This watercolor leaf and branch mobile is totally gorgeous! Make your own leaves with watercolor paintings and emboss with Sizzix dies for a realistic look!
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- 13 MUST KNOW Tips for New Silhouette CAMEO Users – These are GREAT! Avoid all the common pitfalls when you are a new to your machine and get cutting like a pro in no time! This answers all the frequently asked questions and common mistakes.
- 13 Tips for Actually Getting Some Writing Accomplished via Aerogramme Writers
- 13 Quick Tips for Preparing a Mix for Mastering
- photo tutorial … how to use your dies to emboss instead of cut …
- My students need these 13 string art packets to explore how geometry is used to create artwork. This will begin our lesson on how geometry is used outside of the classroom.
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- *New Blog Entry* 6 BB Creams for Women of Color – Brown and Dark skin http://www.areyelle.com/01/18/2014/6-bb-creams-for-women-of-color-brown-and-dark-skin/
- The 6 Stages of Clay | Piktochart Infographic Editor
- Tims Dual Use Home Office Add s 6 inch swivel piece of timber just under the bottom shelf to turn round to support the drop down piece.