Photo via: beadandcord.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create your own style and make this boho style clutch and DIY kimono. Get inspired with this street style blogger and lots of step by step DIYs
- Carry all your loose change in style when you make this precious Itty Bitty Coin Purse Pattern. This free bag pattern is as easy as it is cute.
- The Retro Rucksack pattern is a vintage style rucksack with fresh, modern detail. This stylish and versatile bag has convertible straps, cross body or back pack!
- Such a cool idea… Paper Bag Flooring www.chaoticallycreative.com flooring diy tutorial
- Caught On A Whim: DIY: Nerdy Chic Book Clutch
- DIY Placemat clutch crafts
- Merricks Art // Style + Sewing for the Everyday Girl : DIY FRIDAY: ADDING SLEEVES TO A SLEEVELESS DRESS (REFASHION TUTORIAL)
- There is nothing like a beautiful Boho Chic Beaded Wrap Bracelet to complete a Bohemian-style outfit. Wrap bracelets are a stylish staple to dress up your everyday attire, and this easy-to-follow pattern is one of the best. This tutorial uses a mix of lovely blue beads, so you can clear out your bead stash while creating a DIY beaded bracelet you will adore. Even if your style is more traditional than Bohemian, you will love wearing these beautiful shades of blue on your wrist. The Boho Chic …
- So after youve decluttered and simplified your life, whats left? Whats next?
- A step by step tutorial how to make a sewing machine embroidered poop(waste) bag holder that attaches to a dogs leash
- Sew a tote bag with leather handles. Photo Tutorial http://www.free-tutorial.net/2016/12/diy-lined-tote-bag.html
- Clothespin Bag Tutorial. Make a traditional clothespin bag and hang it wherever you need to hold dryer sheets or clothes pins. Learn how to make a clothespin bag quickly.