Photo via: joann.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simplicity Misses Vintage Cape | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …
- Lace Capped Sleeve | DIY Clothes | Tops, Tees, And Blouses Edition
- Chic Collared Necktie Blouse | Wanna be stylish on a budget? Weve rounded up 35 unique and fab refashion tops, tees, and blouses. Read on to learn how.
- Recycle old t-shirts into cute workout tanks! I have about 1,000 old t-shirts and am in need of workout tops!
- DIY: Bandeau Tops. need to make asap.
- The Weathered Door: How to Paint over Laminate and why I love furniture with laminate tops (and why you should too!)
- Beaded Epaulet Top | Wanna be stylish on a budget? Weve rounded up 35 unique and fab refashion tops, tees, and blouses. Read on to learn how.
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- Circle knit top pattern
- Love this pattern – but can anyone tell me how to fold it, I cant tell by the photo.
- Nyan Cat pattern by Mokulen22.deviantart.com on @deviantART