Photo via: cottonandcurls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- African Print Fashion, African Print Skirt, DIY Skirt, How to sew a skirt, Easy DIY Skirt, sewing for beginners, sewing tutorials, Modern African Fashion, Ankara Skirt, Ankara Fashion, DIY Maxi Skirt, Maxi Skirt, Learn to Sew, DIY Fashion, Sewing Clothing, African fashion styles, Kitenge, Nigerian Style, Ghanaian fashion, Gele, African Wedding, African Women Dresses, Ankara
- Wall of Cuffs at Charvet, Paris | Shirt Details | Shirt Sewing Information, Tips, and Tutorials | Learn How to Sew Shirts
- Learn how to sew a dress with 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing. Youll find free little girl dress patterns, free pillow case dress patterns, and other simple dress patterns in this stylish sewing collection.
- Simply Summer DIY Wrap Skirt | This simple sewing tutorial will soon become a staple in your summer wardrobe!
- How to Sew Knits with a Serger | Sewing with Jersey | Best Tips for Sewing Knits
- Zippers can be tricky! Want to learn how to sew a zipper in a few simple steps? Check out our step by step instructions on easy sewing projects and more!
- In Lesson 5 of the Learn to Sew series I am teaching you how to sew ruffles to add to skirts or pants or aprons or bags or anything else.
- If youre looking for an easy and accessible sewing pattern for any skill level, try making this Wrapped Fabric Circle Scarf. This scarf pattern is so easy to make and looks great with the added bias trim.
- How to Make a Russian Gypsy Dance Skirt- excellent tutorial on full dance skirt with circle flounces
- This DIY no sew curtains tutorial will show you how to make quick and easy curtains in one afternoon with a few simple materials and with no sewing! The step-by-step instructions will even show you how to add a custom touch with a simple border! www.blessherheartyall.com
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)