Photo via: dumpaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Remove Sticky Labels from Glass Jars – remove the labels easily and above all NATURALLY, simple home ingredients to help you get crafty!
- Looking for a quick and easy way to incorporate some greenery into your home? This DIY Terrarium is super easy to create and very little maintenance. Such an easy way to add more greenery and fresh life to your space! We love this simple crafty DIY project.
- The picture above should give a visual representation of each time your pen should lift while you are writing the word “hello” – the little x’s divide up each individual stroke. You may also notice that across the word the little x marks almost line up into a line because you want your exit strokes for each letter to be at about the mid-line level. This will help you to connect the letters a little bit better & more consistently throughout your words.
- PLIER GUIDE – PART 3 – WHAT TOOL FOR WHAT JOB? There are MANY tools available to jewelry makers today and sometimes it can get very confusing as to what tool will work for your project! I know that when I first started making jewelry I accident…
- There are always these pesky little obstacles in life that make everything so difficult – pot always boiling over, zipper constantly unzipping itself or ice cream melting on your clothes. All these first world problems can easily ruin your day. Luckily, internet is full of handy life-saving tips tha
- DIY: These are some bright, happy favors that would be simple and fun to make. I am saving this for a Cinco de Mayo party. Paint-Dipped Cactus Party Favors (Tutorial)
- Cleaning your bed pillows is simple to do and should be done at least every three months to ensure that they are rid of skin cells, oil and dust mites. http://www.ehow.com/how_4474159_clean-bed-pillows.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Needing some new home decor ideas that you can sew? Some of the most incredible and creative home decor ideas I have ever seen were homemade and hand sewn. There is just something about the look of handmade sewing projects that mass produced items will never capture. Home decor sewing projects are n
- Need some cool DIY ideas for your bathroom? Are you jaded of your bathroom being dull and mundane and lifeless and stale? Have you always wished for a bathroom that’s so beautiful it will always give you a lighter mood when you go in? Oh yeah, I bet you do. But if you are thinking that …
- How to Paint Letters on Wood Without a Stencil – 110 DIY Pallet Ideas for Projects That Are Easy to Make and Sell
- There really are fairies at the bottom of the garden! The whole family will love these cute creations that are gorgeous and inexpensive! Watch the video and make your own today! Youll love these ideas!
- How to build Upper Cabinets that are perfect for a laundry room. This step by step process will show you how to build similar cabinets in your garage using a Kreg Jig, and other simple tools.