Photo via: zygotebrowndesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Trinket Dish made with air-dry clay
- You cant have a Mad Science Birthday Party without cool food and decor! Simple things like dry ice and food coloring made this party pop!
- Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub. Have dry, chapped lips? Exfoliate your lips with your own, homemade lip scrub. Try this fun, flavored Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub recipe! You can easily, and inexpensively, make your own Strawberry Daiquiri Lip Scrub by following these simple step by step instructions.
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- This Rose Clay Face Mask recipe is great for dry or mature skin. Rosehip seed oil, chamomile extract and rose absolute create a luxurious clay face mask.
- These Mothers Day Gift Tags are a simple yet pretty finishing touch to your gifts easily customizable by your choice of card and ribbon.
- What a simple way to work in some language learning while getting fresh air. Color hunt outside using multiple languages!
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- P.S.- LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Whether you heart St.Valentine’s Day or simply steer clear of it, we should always remember to love ourselves day in and day out, (Hallmark holiday aside). I will trade a box ‘o chocolates for jewelry any day of the week, and I’m sure most of you would too! Here is my DIY love life advice: Don’t wait around for your crush to come through with bijoux…. P.S.- MAKE IT YOURSELF! Follow in the footsteps of leading sweethearts Audrey Hepburn a
- A warm bath is made better with these simple recipes for homemade bath salts.
- They are made from polymer clay, wire beads and possibly any other fun things I may run across!
- DIY barnyard wood. Beat up new wood if desired, then add Olympic brand Weathered Barnboard stain. Dont wipe off, leave til dry. (15 min). Dry brush primer lightly over top. Dry brush flat gray paint sporadically over top. Add a little black in paint and repeat. lightly sand. Coat with stain once more, seal and done!