Photo via: photoshoptrainingchannel.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “Shutter speed cheat sheet”
- Speed up your workflow by organizing layers. Tips for organizing correctly. Anne Museo – Digital Retouching. annemuseo www.annemuseo.com
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- How to make EASY DIY Barn Wood Shutters for less than $10
- Oooo Yes…….. They make a perfect template for cute little rows of Stickles!
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)
- resin tutorial….ahhhh, thats how you do it
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- How To Paint Anything to Look Like Wood
- Maryandpatch, Camaïeu Workshop
- step by step how to draw a koi fish…Outline the shapes, adding details (such as whiskers) as you outline.
- coffee maker tutorial with photos – need english translation