Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Three oh so creative pumpkin decorating tutorials (no carving!)
- 20 Creative Ways to Make a Piñata via Brit + Co
- Do you like paper weaving? Here is a creative way to weave a beautiful leaf-like paper tray for you. You can use any paper you like, but old newspaper is preferable because it’s a nice way to recycle your old newspaper. You can roll the paper/newspaper into tubes and thread …
- This creative no-sew project from Jenny of The Little Green Notebook transforms plain white mini-blinds into custom fabric shades
- At OhOh Blog, Ama came up with a really creative way to upcycle an old belt. Check out this design …
- Have you ever found yourself in a funk, and looking for a way to get out of it? Get creative, and make your own earrings. Learn How to Make Simple Dangle Earrings with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
- pom flowers and marshmallow pops in vase – very creative!
- Watercolor Flowers Embroidery Hoop Wreath: this is a completely gorgeous Valentines Day project that would look great throughout spring, too! Such a creative idea: embroidery hoop + paper flowers = gorgeous.
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- 6 Creative Ways to Wear a Scarf for Summer
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Easy To Build Planter Box | Creative DIY Pallet Planter Ideas for Spring