Photo via: copperheartdesigns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This time last year, I finished up my list of New Years resolutions, among which were promises to add lampwork glass and enameling to my jewelry-making toolbox. I marked lampwork glass off my list (thanks Marcy!), but I didnt quite make it to enameling. I had good intentions, though, and (sort of) started learning …
- Create your own gorgeous patina to imitate oxidized copper with this tutorial at maisondepax.com paint tutorial technique howto patina metal fauxfinish
- A few years ago I wrote about a distressed glazing technique which has a distressed feel to it, a way we developed to add visual texture to your walls that doesnt like a stock rag rolling
- Here I will show you how to make paper flowers with this simple crepe paper technique. I just love the way the crepe adds a rustic texture to the flowers.
- My technique for painting perfect signs and graphics – no special equipment required! A tutorial by Anastasia Vintage
- Follow the instructions and watch the video to do the classic Bullseye Tie Dye Technique. Create circles of tie-dye color on shirts and other fabrics. Learn how to tie dye this classic design today!
- How to Age Paper – 6 easy technique to make paper look old
- Upcycled chest of drawers using a distressed technique on wood and vintage book covers decoupaged onto drawers.
- ▶This is a fabulous tutorial on tying easy, perfect bows while ribbon is still on the spool. Similar to mine with tweezers, but no tools necessary with this technique. A must for those of you who struggle with bow tying
- How to marble any kind of stuff !! Great technique to reuse ugly boxes instead of discarding them
- Use leftover paint using this DIY whitewash brick technique (how-to video included!) to update a dark or dated brick wall or fireplace.
- How to marble any kind of stuff !! Great technique to reuse ugly boxes instead of discarding them 😉