Photo via: acraftylife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for a quick and easy way to incorporate some greenery into your home? This DIY Terrarium is super easy to create and very little maintenance. Such an easy way to add more greenery and fresh life to your space! We love this simple crafty DIY project.
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- I am a believer in Jesus Christ, the wife of a Southern Baptist minister and the mom of two of the sweetest kids! I enjoy spending time in the Word, reading, sewing, shopping thrift stores and clearance sales, decorating and reading home blogs. I always have a project or two in the works, so this blog is my attempt to chronicle our family life and our efforts to make this house into a welcoming home!
- 3 tricks for sewing with stretch fabrics and avoiding uneven skirt hem – easy, practical tips!
- Has this happened to you? Read these tips before you call a sewing machine repair man!
- How to Sew Knits with a Serger | Sewing with Jersey | Best Tips for Sewing Knits
- You cant miss my 40+ best tips for Sewing Lace like a Pro (sewing sheers tips included)- only SergerPepper.com SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS!
- 25 Sewing Hacks That Will Change Your Life
- Surprising Gmail tips and tricks that youre likely not using. LIFE. CHANGER.
- In this Crazy Life: Tips and Tricks
- There are always these pesky little obstacles in life that make everything so difficult – pot always boiling over, zipper constantly unzipping itself or ice cream melting on your clothes. All these first world problems can easily ruin your day. Luckily, internet is full of handy life-saving tips tha
- How to Remove Sticky Labels from Glass Jars – remove the labels easily and above all NATURALLY, simple home ingredients to help you get crafty!