Photo via: patternrunway.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Zippers can be tricky! Want to learn how to sew a zipper in a few simple steps? Check out our step by step instructions on easy sewing projects and more!
- This video we will show you how to turn a single sheet of plywood into modern shelves with an exposed edge.
- Evening Gown | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- Simplicity Misses Vintage Cape | Sew These Inspiring Vintage Sewing Patterns For An Ultimate Throwback
- No Sew ~~ How to reupholster a chair using a staple gun. Quick and easy way to give an old tired chair a new look.
- Have you always wanted exposed beams in your home? Well now you can, no matter what! Ive got a great DIY faux beams tutorial here!
- There are always these pesky little obstacles in life that make everything so difficult – pot always boiling over, zipper constantly unzipping itself or ice cream melting on your clothes. All these first world problems can easily ruin your day. Luckily, internet is full of handy life-saving tips tha
- Beautiful high waisted long skirt with metal zipper, Sizes up to UK size 16 can be ordered in any of the fabrics shown. However, these skirts are made to measure using your unique measurements. Please include your waist (around the smallest part of your waist) and hip measurements in cm at the time of ordering; please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any problems with this. The fabric used for the skirt worn by the model is sold out but I have various fabrics in stock. Please let me know and I will send you pictures of what fabrics I currently have available.
- pIf you would like to paint glass, whether its glassware, a window, a vase or a jar there are a few things to know ask yourself before you start. Will the piece be for decorative purposes or will it be exposed to heat or wear and tear? The answer /p
- How to Sew Knits with a Serger | Sewing with Jersey | Best Tips for Sewing Knits
- This DIY no sew curtains tutorial will show you how to make quick and easy curtains in one afternoon with a few simple materials and with no sewing! The step-by-step instructions will even show you how to add a custom touch with a simple border! www.blessherheartyall.com
- How to Sew Lace – Tips, Tricks and Techniques