Photo via: s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- The Braided Bun DIY diy diy crafts do it yourself diy art diy tips dit ideas the braided bun easy diy bun galaxy shoes love kiss hope cute me you hipster hipstergirl like fashion women girl bitch blue pink diy gif like makeup lol dress eye shorts summer winter sea sun heart celebs camera bows clothes nails vintage hair braid
- I was so excited the other day when I found a small bag of sea glass I had collected when I was living in Hawaii. What a fun treasure! So I thought it was about time I made those little pieces of glass into something beautiful. Here is the completed sea glass necklace I made.…
- Sea Glass Mosaic Tray
- How to Drill, carve and shape Sea glass using diamond drill bits, plus where to find sea glass, what is sea glass? and lots more.
- Kids will have fun building this surfin sea turtle from the EAC.
- DIY: Sea Glass Fishing Float Succulent Planter
- We’ve found a beautiful way to use our Sea Life Fondant and Gum Paste Mold. Use Wilton Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing to make these frozen, seaworthy shapes that top these cupcakes. A great effect that’s so easy to do!
- I am so using this system to organize all of those bins in the garage! Her free printables are super cute too! | JustAGirlAndHerBlog.com
- Succulent cakes are trending! If your mom is a fan of spending time in the garden or just springtime in general why not make her this cake for Mothers Day.
- Artist Angela Anderson shares kids art projects, art instruction ideas, video tutorials, and paintings in her art blog.
- Okay I want to live in this womans house or have her organize mine. This is amazing, ridiculous, overwhelming….all of it! Dollar tree items. Look at this Blog, Lots of Great stoarge/organizing ideas !