Photo via: huntandhost.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glass Pebbles from the Dollar Store create this stain glass window look. This would be fabulous in the garden with the sun beaming through. You could create a mosaic design!
- How to Drill, carve and shape Sea glass using diamond drill bits, plus where to find sea glass, what is sea glass? and lots more.
- DIY: Sea Glass Fishing Float Succulent Planter
- I was so excited the other day when I found a small bag of sea glass I had collected when I was living in Hawaii. What a fun treasure! So I thought it was about time I made those little pieces of glass into something beautiful. Here is the completed sea glass necklace I made.…
- Mosaic Tutorial
- Mosaic tables …
- Dragonfly mosaic stool Tracey, we need to do this together! More
- sea shells in her hair
- Kids will have fun building this surfin sea turtle from the EAC.
- We’ve found a beautiful way to use our Sea Life Fondant and Gum Paste Mold. Use Wilton Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing to make these frozen, seaworthy shapes that top these cupcakes. A great effect that’s so easy to do!
- Do you like paper weaving? Here is a creative way to weave a beautiful leaf-like paper tray for you. You can use any paper you like, but old newspaper is preferable because it’s a nice way to recycle your old newspaper. You can roll the paper/newspaper into tubes and thread …
- DIY Tiered Tray from frames- What Treasures Await