Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Use Ice and Snow Photoshop Layer Styles – Sahin Designs – Digital Scrapbook Tutorial
- Learn how to hammer flat a Nunn Design Wire Frame, prepare the Wire Frame to use with Nunn Design 2-Part Resin, mix Nunn Design 2-Part Resin and then colorize it.
- Dont Mess Up With Your Shadows, Digital Scrapbook Tutorial by Sahin Designs
- Shiplap is all the rage and is so easy and inexpensive to do! Come learn how to install shiplap with this step by step tutorial at Provident ?Home Design.
- GREAT tutorial and ceiling design ideas!! How to install ceiling rings, or round ceiling molding for a high end look on a small budget! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I may try this DIY project 🙂
- How to Stencil Tutorial: Create a Carved Wood Effect with Stencils and Wood Icing™ – Royal Design Studio Furniture Stencils
- A step by step tutorial how to research and design an Elizabethan noble princess dress for a Renaissance Festival or Halloween costume
- Easily hang picture frames with two hooks, on the first try and straight! This method is so easy, all you need to do it see the pictures of how I did it.
- Have you ever come across a blog or website that has a design or feature you would like to use? As a design I’ve often come across sites that use cool plugins or a unique theme that I’m curious to learn more about. I could right click and “View Source Code” and dig through their …
- 18 ways to use Adobe Illustrator in your everyday / jones design company
- Use the fun Duets SuperDuo seed beads to create our new beadwoven Zip It Up bracelet design! Its the perfect bracelet to wear with your denim this season!
- I had this idea of making a desk lamp using copper, walnut and leather. I love the combination of these materials and I thought it would be really cool to create a beautiful light that I could have on my desk and use everyday.In the video I go over the process of coming up with the design for this lamp and ultimately creating it. Definitely watch the video for a much better perspective on the process and the different steps involved. For this instructable however, I decided to show simply the process of creating the ultimate design.