Photo via: freckledlaundry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Vintage Decor, Pottery Barn Knock off and and amazing DIY projects!
- Coffee Bar by The Gritty Porch Furniture Co – Aged brass hardware sliding console grandyslidingconsole anawhite
- Build Your Own Thrifty T-Shirt Printer It is great to see someone putting discarded inkjet printer hardware to good use.
- How to Cover Old Hardware Holes.
- Ferric chloride is a traditional home-use circuit board etchant. Its easy enough to come by, and the Ferric by itself is no big environmental problem. However, once youve etched a board with it, youre left with a solution with a bunch of copper chloride in it. This dissolved copper is an environmental problem, and you cant just pour it down the drain (legally) — youre supposed to take it to a hazardous waste facility. (For instance: How to Dispose of Ferric Chloride in this FAQ. )Wouldnt it be nice if there were an etchant that you could re-use indefinitely so that you dont have to worry about disposing of the copper, and that could be made in lifetime supply for like $10.00 with ingredients bought at hardware and drugstores? (And its prettier too.)I got seven words for you: Copper Chloride in Aqueous Hydrochloric Acid Solution! (Exclamation point!)But howre you going …
- Bright Gold Foil Tray – turn a plain wood tray into a pretty glam tray using DecoArt Chalky Finish Paint and Decou-Page Paper. Perfect for summertime fun.
- Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Furniture Paint is perfect for painting furniture old and new. In this video, Georgie Scott-Batey shows you how easy it is to apply and…
- I haven’t tried all the colors just yet but have used a bunch when I sold mason jars on the internet. I’ll keep updating this post as I try more colors. Update: I added more colors below. 11/6/2016 Rust-Oleum Metallic is a shimmer type finish and very smooth. Im going to list the colors in …
- DIY Feather finish concrete countertops – and how they failed us.
- Learn this simple method to transform an ordinary piece of furniture by creating an Aged Copper Finish!
- Creating the smooth, flawless buttercream finish you often find on professionally made cakes comes with practice
- easiest wood stain and finish