Photo via: spittin-toad.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A collection of burlap decor and craft tutorials from The Country Chic Cottage. Class Door Decoration for Back to School How to Make Burlap Flowers Cross Decor with Burlap DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed Decorated Mason Jars for Summer Handmade Wall Hanging from Burlap Burlap Garden Flag for Summer Burlap Wedding Ideas – perfect for …
- My Repurposed Life Not all projects turn out as expected. This tutorial will show you how to make a bench from two unwanted chairs.
- Good picture tutorial on how to renew a warped Cuttlebug B plate. I have done this several times since I use my B plates a lot. Works every time!
- How to Make a Russian Gypsy Dance Skirt- excellent tutorial on full dance skirt with circle flounces
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- nice How To Make Ric Rac Flowers | Follow this tutorial by Jessi from Practically……
- How to Paint Roses on Glass. A fun tutorial easy enough even for the beginning painter. Paint glasses, mugs, ceramics and more. Make great one of a kind gifts.
- Easy to DIY, repurposed bed spindle candle holders tutorial. Make any size pillar candle holder great in vignettes, holiday centerpieces and more.
- These clay leaf dishes are project you can do anytime throughout the year. Head out to the garden and look for unique shapes to preserve. Then it’s just a matter of using clay to mold them and paint or glaze to decorate.
- This is Brilliant! How to make a mirrored jewelry wall cabinet out of a thrift store mirror from My Repurposed Life
- How to Print on Fabric – Freezer Paper Method – The Graphics Fairy. This is a fun and easy technique for printing on fabric with your home printer! You can make so many beautiful crafts with this DIY Decorating idea! Great for vintage projects too!
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 30+ DIY Paper Flowers | So many paper flowers to choose from all sorts of paper materials.