Photo via: onecrunchysq.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- As you know, we are now cloth diapering. As I hoped, it got much easier once all those stressful decisions were behind me. In case you’re curious, I’m really happy with the diapers we chose: Read my Cloth Diaper Update here. Thus far, one of my favorite parts of cloth diapering is the reusable flannel wipes. They’re adorable, […]
- If you love creating homemade baby gifts, here are 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns Youll Adore. From diaper bags and onesies to baby blankets galore, theres so much to choose from in this collection of cute baby gift ideas!
- DIY: sew a heavy wetter night time cloth diaper
- I was always burning my fingers(tired of it) so I took an old ironing cloth, some fabric remnants and drawn a Pressing tool pattern – JustForYou 4 FREE
- DIY hanging floral installation | sugar and cloth
- Use encaustic collage and encaustic supplies to create journalistic encaustic art. ~ FREE ebook tells how to do it ~ from Cloth Paper Scissors
- dye cloth with veggies and fruits .. i remember my grandmom doing this
- 1950s Print Kitchen Table Cloth Path of by VINTAGETABLECLOTHS
- Old cloth + cement = Flower pots! Can you believe how simple it is? Here is the instructions, but basically you simply take used clothes, soak them in cement water. Then drape them over a stand and let them dry. And lastly, paint them in your favorite color to get your beautiful planting pots…
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- clean you oven with 3-4 drops of Dawn, 4 T. of Baking Soda, 5 T. of Vinegar, Juice of a lemon or lime. (Pour in vinegar SLOWLY!) Wipe paste onto the surfaces in the oven. Let it set for a couple of hours. Wipe out with a sponge or warm cloth.
- Clean water spots and stains from your cloth car seats! Just add equal parts of club soda, white vinegar, and blue dawn dish soap. Mix into a spray bottle and generously spray on seats. Scrub with a scrub brush and then rub with a clean towel or rag! Simple, easy, and cheap!!!!!!