Photo via: stormthecastle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to know how to make DIY water blobs? If youre looking for something that will keep the kids entertained for hours, try this easy DIY craft project!
- Tombow Techniques: 3 MORE Unique Effects — KILEY IN KENTUCKY
- this will help with drawing noses and getting the human nose right and realistic
- This watercolor leaf and branch mobile is totally gorgeous! Make your own leaves with watercolor paintings and emboss with Sizzix dies for a realistic look!
- Wow! Make this paper sunflower with realistic petals and seed head. Free pattern and SVG files.
- Tutorial: How to Draw Realistic Eyes Learn how to draw a realistic eye step by step. More
- How to make a small water garden or fish pond. You dont need a big space to make a big splash! This is a wonderful way to encourage beneficial and beautiful wildlife like birds, bees, hummingbirds, and more. sponsored
- Bend popsicle sticks to make cute popsicle stick bracelets! Tip: Boiling or steaming the craft sticks works better than just water!
- Pimp out your stationery tumblr style with these awesome DIY ideas. From hairband water bottles to Starbucks USB sticks – you will probably want to make all of
- Use a banana to fix a DVD, use mayo to erase water stains from wooden furniture and 33 other tricks and tips…
- Simple!!! I only put a costume mask in a jar then added water! Plan on putting a glow stick or submersible LED light in the jar for effect. By Danali Home for Sinister Sisters.
- Favourite water brush lettering YouTube tutorials for beginners. Interested in learning brush lettering? These free videos show you the basics using a water brush.