Photo via: lapetitenoob.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- hair tutorial – easy romantic bun hairstyle – Elegant twisted bun hairstyles for homecoming prom wedding:
- Sweet and simple | romantic and easy up do on naturally curly hair
- Mini Chevron Pouch Tutorial. Heres a cute way to carry all kinds of small items. From toys to coins, little girls and women alike will find the mini chevron pouch useful for carrying things. Free purse patterns this quick and easy are hard to find – give this one a shot! sewing
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- That’s a Wrap! How to Make Your own Gift Bag (It’s so Easy!) – DIY & Crafts
- Quick and easy tutorial to add interest and dimension to your handmade greeting cards.
- This DIY no sew curtains tutorial will show you how to make quick and easy curtains in one afternoon with a few simple materials and with no sewing! The step-by-step instructions will even show you how to add a custom touch with a simple border! www.blessherheartyall.com
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- A step by step tutorial how to research and design an Elizabethan noble princess dress for a Renaissance Festival or Halloween costume
- DIY Christmas Ornament Baubles Garland – learn to make these easy and quick Holiday decorations for your mantle, tree or for your party decor! | BirdsParty.com
- A quick and easy step by step DIY tutorial and ideas for how to make a magnetic embroidery, sewing, or cross stitch needle minder.