Photo via: anniehowesjewelrykits.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cozy Fall Fashion– I love all these Fall Outfits! Brown boots Aztec sweater Puffy vest
- Repurposed glass dish garden flowers. Excellent DIY tutorial on how to make flowers from vintage dishes and plates & drill through glass by the Empress of Dirt.
- Sea Glass Mosaic Tray
- DIY Glass jar pendant lights
- I was so excited the other day when I found a small bag of sea glass I had collected when I was living in Hawaii. What a fun treasure! So I thought it was about time I made those little pieces of glass into something beautiful. Here is the completed sea glass necklace I made.…
- 12 beads – Sunflower Gold Czech Glass 3 petal Flower Beads 10mm Unbranded Czech
- 12 beads – Sapphire Blue / Green Czech Glass 3 petal Flower Beads 10mm Czech
- Back when I was wedding planning, flowers weren’t my priority. They just needed to be as no-nonsense and fuss-free as possible, and that meant lots of small thrifted glass jars with a few seasonal flowers in them, that we put together the night before. Our flowers were perfectly delightful, and I got exactly what I was looking for—a simple, easy, clean fix. But as I sat there, killing time by fussing about with the extra flowers and greenery because we’d put all the centerpieces together in exactly one quarter of the time I’d allotted for them, I had to wonder: …
- etching glass
- 2010 Glass Masters Series Paul Stankard
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- Glass Pebbles from the Dollar Store create this stain glass window look. This would be fabulous in the garden with the sun beaming through. You could create a mosaic design!