Photo via: patches.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Elmers Glue Tie Dye. Probably the coolest idea Ive seen in a long time. really gotta do this, this summer
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- how to build your own sliding door for only $40….hmmm this makes me think of all those great sliding barn doors Ive seen on pinterest – hearty-home.com
- I love Squarespace for so many reasons, I could and probably will write a blog post on it one day. While WordPress has some great plugins and themes, I kind of wanted to keep things minimal with this blog, so I went with Squarespace. And although Squarespace is great for keeping things simple its always good to have a blog that doesnt look like everyone else who uses Squarespace. Below Ill show you how I took a meh template and made it unique.
- This site has some great tutorials for wire work.
- Okay I want to live in this womans house or have her organize mine. This is amazing, ridiculous, overwhelming….all of it! Dollar tree items. Look at this Blog, Lots of Great stoarge/organizing ideas !
- Mini Chevron Pouch Tutorial. Heres a cute way to carry all kinds of small items. From toys to coins, little girls and women alike will find the mini chevron pouch useful for carrying things. Free purse patterns this quick and easy are hard to find – give this one a shot! sewing
- DIY west elm pouf from $ 3 ikea rugs, easiest tutorial Ive seen so far
- The Cost of the Vegetable Garden – While our garden has provided our family of 7 with lots of organic, frugal produce, there are cons to having a garden. Find out before you decide to start one.
- If youre a diehard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books — even if your bookshelf has reached maximum capacity.
- Take popsicle sticks and paint them the color of every wall in your house. Carry with you on the go to match furniture, curtains, decorations, etc. Ive seen the full paint stirrer version of this but love this portable-sized idea!~