Photo via: artgirl-island.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Prepare to be enchanted by this pretty necklace pattern. The Fairy Circle Necklace finishes off any outfit to perfection–just like magic! The translucent wire used in this DIY necklace from Beadalon gives the effect of floating beads.
- resin tutorial….ahhhh, thats how you do it
- Instructions from Exclusively Weddings blog on how to make tissue paper pom-poms.
- They are made from polymer clay, wire beads and possibly any other fun things I may run across!
- Learn how to hammer flat a Nunn Design Wire Frame, prepare the Wire Frame to use with Nunn Design 2-Part Resin, mix Nunn Design 2-Part Resin and then colorize it.
- Wine bottle bird feeder! We made this from an old pallet, an empty wine bottle, and thrift store martini glass (plus a little leftover copper wire for hanging). The bottle slides out for easy filling. Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle to make cute, useful projects. 🙂
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made.
- How To Draw The Night Sky In Paper You can also fill a page with color by dragging and dropping a color dot from the palettes onto the page. Check out Page Fill here. Made with Paper by lawranceric: To [im-url-less] my way to draw a night sky
- Tissue Paper Pom-Pom Size Chart – this is an awesome chart for different sized pom-poms!
- How to make tissue paper flowers
- Tissue Paper Flower crafts
- Tissue paper flower topper