Photo via: laurelberninteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have some old furniture you just cant bear to part with but need to upgrade the look? How about a limited budget that keeps you from having the home decor of your dreams? If you want some DIY ideas for easy ways to make a statement in your home, then DIY furniture refinishing is for you. I am amaze
- Master the content upgrade pop-up using ConvertKit and Squarespace and no third-party integrations
- Learn how to bulk up the trim around your windows for a beautiful farmhouse look! Such an easy and inexpensive upgrade! | LoveGrowsWild.com
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- DIY pantry door spice rack
- DIY: Tool Wreath – glue old tools to a wreath base. I made one of these with tools I got at an auction. E6000 Adhesive worked the best – use a wreath with an open weave so you can stick tools into it. Hanging wreath on a door isnt the best option – its very heavy!
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Decorative Door Trim crafts decor More
- DIY Mini Tropical Folders – Create your own pretty stationery with this tutorial on Maritza Lisa. Click through to make your own!
- This farmhouse style DIY dry erase board took just seconds to make, but its such a pretty way to stay organized and on top of things! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- 5 pretty little concrete diy crafts – cement votive, tray, gold jewelry, planter
- DIY Bathroom Organizer Ideas – Make a really awesome decorative do it yourself organizer that is as pretty as the jewelry itself – easy tutorial via Landeelu