Photo via: sewweekly.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Update your festival accessories with these sparkly earrings! These festival earrings help you to stand out from the crowd. They are bead embroidery earrings with funky tassels and beautiful Lunasoft cabochons. I like purple and blue together, little teal and gold accent the shades of purple and blue. Light dangle earrings with magic fringe. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. I stitch one bead or two beads at a time. These bead embroidered earrings are MADE TO ORDER, so I create these earrings for you after purchasing. I need approx. 1-2 weeks to create them for you. Before shipping I send you photos about the finished jewel. I ship your order with FedEx. It takes 2-3 business days to receive your order, so you can get it super fast. No additional shipping costs on multiple orders. Orecchini, Ohrringe. Measurements of these bead embroidered earrings: approx. 6.5 cm (2.55 inches) long without hook, its widest part: 2.2 cm (0.86 inches) Materials: Czech dagger beads with special finish, Czech rounds, Japanese drop beads, seed beads, delica beads, unique blue Lunasoft cabochons, metallic purple leather for backing Unique festival earrings, dangle earrings and sparkly earrings in my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=13005937 Make your own festival jewelry with my DIY kits: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=l2-shopheader-name§ion_id=15587507 My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign?ref=hdr_shop_menu Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes (RedTulipDesign)
- ABOUT THIS INVITATION: This Pink Wedding or Bridal Shower Invitation set by VG Invites comes as a DIGITAL file or you may order printed invites. Convo me for a price list if ordering printed invitations. • Dimensions Invitation: 5×7 inch Flat Card • Dimensions Response Card: 5×3.5 inch Flat Card • Invitation Shape: Bracket • RSVP Card Shape: Rounded Corners • Order Digital File to Email/Print Yourself or • Deposit For Classic Printed Invitation and RSVP (50 min) • Printed Invitations Come In beautiful eggshell matte finish • Cream Colored Envelopes and Envelope Liners are sold separately – Convo me for details. Victoria will customize your invitation with your special wording and you will receive your proof in 1-3 business days. These pretty invitations are affordable but not cheap looking. This pretty pink is the inspiration behind this delightful wedding invitation design. See what brides-to-be have written about VG Invites luxe designs: ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● I loved this design from the first time that I saw it. Victoria was amazing to work with and my wedding invitations are beautiful! Ashley S. Exactly what I was looking for. These invitations are so pretty! –Deborah B. Excellent experience. The invitations were high quality and Victoria did all the customization I asked for. Very quick reponses every time I had a question. Thanks Victoria! Jarad G. ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●♥●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● Luxurious creme envelopes pair nicely with this invitation suite and are sold separately! Convo me for details. SHOP HOURS: My shop is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday EST. Please do not think that I am ignoring you if you convo me after those hours and I dont answer. I will reply to your convos during my regular business hours. Become a fan on Facebook and Pinterest to get sneak previews of VG Invites seasonal invitation line! Thank you for visiting my shop. If you like these designs check out my other printable designs at https://www.vgluxeinvites.etsy.com ©2015, VG Luxe Invites. All rights reserved. For Unique Usage and Personal Use Only. You may not re-sell, share or copy my designs.
- The Cute Japanese Coin Purse is useful and easy to make. Youll love the traditional look of this sewing project. Make it easy on yourself to find the change you need with this coin purse. The best sewing patterns are quick, easy, and adorable, and you will find that this coin purse has all three of these qualities.
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- I love simple diy projects and simple life hacks so in this tutorial I’ll show you just that! I am yet again creating DIY Easy rings and this time I have 5 braided DIY rings. 🙂 I also think Ill make it a regular monthly thing as I really enjoy coming up with new designs. They are honestly super easy to make! No kidding! It takes no time to make these DIY rings, so there is no excuse not to make them 🙂 Create your own DIY jewelry starting with a handmade ring! They only take 5…
- I recently saw a fabulous vintage suitcase do-over. It had bold stripes painted across it and I loved it! The Lily Pad Cottage It got me thinking and googling…. googling and thinking. And heres another one I drooled over from The Concrete Cottage. The Concrete Cottage Dontcha just love those colors? And heres another one. Oakview Cottage Wow. So, my wheels started turning and my thoughts went to a small vintage suitcase I had just picked up at Goodwill for $1.99. Its not even a suitcase, really. I think it was actually an album case. I found a sticker inside it that looks like it might have come from a music store. I guess Ill never know for sure. All I do know is that its definitely old. I figured it could stand a bit of work. So I literally scrubbed it clean and decided on a color and pattern for the paint. My original idea was to recreate a grainsack pattern, but that idea went downhill pretty fast when I realized that the width of the stripes would have to be fairly substantial in order for it to be proportioned correctly on the case. But fat stripes wouldnt really look like a grainsack, now would it? So I compromised. I used the paint color I had originally planned to use, but I made the stripes fatter than you would find on a grainsack. I left that paint job for another day (and a textile of some sort, like a pillow). Out came the acrylic paint (49 cents at Hobby Lobby), masking tape ($1.00 a roll at Dollar Tree), painters tape (already had) and a small paint roller (two for $1.00) that I got from Dollar Tree. I taped the stripes off at 2, 1 and 1/2 inch respectively, with 3/4 of an inch between each stripe. I marked the stripes off with masking tape and then added some painters tape to the sides of that so there would be some extra room on each side of the stripe for the roller. I just placed the tape in one continuous line all the way around the case. Here it is after I painted the first stripe but before I peeled off the tape. And here it is finished. I wasnt thrilled with the lack of crispness (there was some bleeding) but hey, I think it all adds to the vintage charm! And I think it was a nice trial of sorts for me. In other words, vintage suitcases, look out! I think it would be fun to paint the stripes in two complimentary colors. And theres always that good old standby – white! I also wrapped the handle in jute since it was looking a bit too new (once I scrubbed it clean!) if you know what I mean. I think it added just the right touch. And I can always take it off if I change my mind. And now I get to sit back and admire my handiwork. And decide how to take advantage of its other benefit — hidden storage! Im an official vintage suitcase addict now. You can see my madness on my VINTAGE SUITCASE PINTEREST PAGE! Kathleen Ill be linking up here: OPC The Better Half 6th Annual Before and After Contest Cedar Hill Ranch ~ The Scoop Uncommon Designs~ Monday Funday Knick of Time~ Knick of Time Tuesday Homemaker on a Dime~Creative Bloggers Linky Party Sharon & Co. Be Inspired Hope Studios Tutorial Tuesday Not Just a Housewife Show Me What Ya Got Ivy and Elephants Whats It Wednesday Funky Polkadot Giraffe Too Cute Tuesday Someday Crafts Whatever Goes Wednesday No Minimalist Here The Shabby Creek Cottage Transformation Thursday
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- image via Okay, this is awesome! As you may notice, some of the materials that the Silhouette and Cricut can cut, do not have pre-made settings and it can be SUCH a pain to try to cut new materials that do not have a setting already on the software or on your machine. This can be soooo annoying! I was so excited to see that Expressions Vinyl made this little cheat sheet chart. THANK YOU Expressions Vinyl for saving me time and helping me to not waste my materials doing the whole “trial and error” nonsense when I am using something new! Pin this people! LOL! You’ll be happy you did! btw – I am momma hear me roar experimented with the Silhouette and freezer paper and found that the “vellum” settings on the Silhouette work really well. Just a little FYI while we’re on the subject! Freezer paper: Speed 3, Thickness 14, Blue Cap I may have to print this up and keep it in my Silhouette drawer! I love a good cheat sheet!
- Turn a plain pair of leggings into exciting statement legwear with this unbelievably easy slash and weave technique! Ive seen this method used on a lot of T-shirts, but when I saw it recently on a pair of leggings I thought it looked so good that I decided I had to try it out. It isnt technically a braid, its more like a crochet stitch, but either way, I was honestly shocked at how easy it was and how good it looked. It has exactly the kind of biomechanical aesthetic I love, like stylized spinal column or snake skin made of cloth. I will now have to restrain myself from attacking all my clothes with scissors, and giving them little spines!All you really need to create this look is leggings and scissors, but a few other things help, and there are a lot of design options to play with. In …
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- P.S.- LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Whether you heart St.Valentine’s Day or simply steer clear of it, we should always remember to love ourselves day in and day out, (Hallmark holiday aside). I will trade a box ‘o chocolates for jewelry any day of the week, and I’m sure most of you would too! Here is my DIY love life advice: Don’t wait around for your crush to come through with bijoux…. P.S.- MAKE IT YOURSELF! Follow in the footsteps of leading sweethearts Audrey Hepburn a