Photo via: thedoppelganger.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make a Tea House – Store all the teabag packets in their own quirkly little home.
- Icono Tea Container (5RN2RKXAK) by Juuso_Kolehmainen on Shapeways. Learn more before you buy, or discover other cool products in Dining.
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- DIY Reusable Snack Bags with full instructions! In the interest of full disclosure, I warn you that I am not a very good seamstress. I am really good at sewing a straight line, but that’s about it. So don’t worry if you aren’t good at sewing. If I can do this, so can you. I promise. Just give it a shot! Click thru to find out how!
- shares Facebook Twitter Pinterest TumblrWomen love every aspect of fashion but you will find that the two common items that women tend to collect are shoes and bags. This could be due to the fact that the fashion trends in these tend to go and make a comeback after sometime. Plus when it comes to…
- In Lesson 5 of the Learn to Sew series I am teaching you how to sew ruffles to add to skirts or pants or aprons or bags or anything else.
- Learn how to make DIY Halloween Treat Bags using a few simple materials! Great project for kids to participate in!
- If you love creating homemade baby gifts, here are 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns Youll Adore. From diaper bags and onesies to baby blankets galore, theres so much to choose from in this collection of cute baby gift ideas!
- For many, these vintage-style clothespin bags will bring back memories of childhood days and clothes drying in the breeze. The bag buttons over the clothesline, holds all the clothespins youll need to hang your wash, and conveniently slides along the line as you work.
- Multiple photos of walk in closet ideas – vanity, laundry, jewellery, shoe & ironing board ideas too
- An in depth tutorial with photos and instructions on how to make your very own wine cork wreath for the holidays, or for any time!
- Learn how to create a fire burning effect using your favorite stock photos! Just follow the steps and youll get a hang of it in no time!