Photo via: scrapbookandcards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This watercolor leaf and branch mobile is totally gorgeous! Make your own leaves with watercolor paintings and emboss with Sizzix dies for a realistic look!
- Since we learned about creating a photo essay this week, I thought the perfect thing to share with you would be a TON of FREE storyboard/collages I found for you. Now you can put your photo essay into one of these amazing storyboards. Plus, I remember how much you guys liked the last post I …
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Regarding to my Six ideas of recycle wine bottle this is the video tutorial on how to cut wine bottle with a perfect edges.
- Ever get a great shot only to discover that you had your finger over the lens? Don’t despair; this short video shows you how to use the Clone tool to erase unwanted objects from your photo.
- Embossing Tutorial How to double emboss
- Easy DIY Cat Toys Tutorial | Have you ever bought your cat a neat expensive cat toy that only got played with once or twice and they prefer to play with random things around the house instead? Only all the time for us. Instead, I now make homemade cat toys. You won’t believe how quick and easy this DIY cat toy is to make!
- Instead of wax tarts in your tart burner use coconut oil and cinnamon as a…
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial
- Make a custom shaped doormat that is a fun way to bring personality to your doorstep for less that $10! This tutorial video will show you the steps and the necessary tools and supplies needed to easily trace and cut out any shape you desire for your doormat.
- Last week, I talked about how well the bathroom organization under my sink was working after a year of use. I also mentioned that I hadn’t conquered keeping the basthroom counter clear from everything yet. Well, I may have figured out the solution! I’ve been intending to tackle my husband’s side of the bathroom for …