Photo via: hellonatural.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- This Homemade Mint Sugar Scrub is easy to make and a great DIY gift idea! Smells fantastic and leaves your skin super soft!
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak Salts | such an easy diy beauty idea and it makes a perfect gift too | mothersday diybeauty diy beauty bath homemadegift
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- Learn how to make your very own pearl and spiral pendant necklace with this easy diy jewelry tutorial. These necklaces are very delicate and feminine and make for the perfect wedding jewelry or gift idea. It is a great jewelry tutorial for advanced beginners!
- Moisturize and replenish your skin from the cold Winter months with this peppermint-scented spa kit! The trio includes a sugar scrub to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, a whipped body cream to soften dry skin, and a foot soak to relieve sore/tired feet.
- I love simple diy projects and simple life hacks so in this tutorial I’ll show you just that! I am yet again creating DIY Easy rings and this time I have 5 braided DIY rings. 🙂 I also think Ill make it a regular monthly thing as I really enjoy coming up with new designs. They are honestly super easy to make! No kidding! It takes no time to make these DIY rings, so there is no excuse not to make them 🙂 Create your own DIY jewelry starting with a handmade ring! They only take 5…
- This Rustic Corbel is the perfect piece for any boring opening in your home! Its inexpensive and easy to build. Get the free plans and watch the how-to video at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Learn how to make a DIY beaded necklace using chain and wire. Its very easy and looks amazing in the end. The boho feel of this necklace is super cute too!
- This orange gingerbread sugar scrub recipe is so simple to make and is great for a one-time use exfoliating scrub. They also make the perfect holiday gift!
- The perfect project for a summer afternoon, this clay planter DIY is super easy and requires no baking – just bring your creativity!
- Homemade soap recipes make a wonderful gift for friends and family. DIY soap can be easy to make, and it makes a fun weekend project. Happy soap-making!