Photo via: cottageintheoaks.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I’m just going to give it to you straight. This was a tough one folks. “DIY Wood Planked Ceiling” is officially in the books, it’s gorgeous beyond my wildest dreams, but it was a big job. I’m not talking about buying the wood, staining the wood, or even figuring out where to put what piece…. Read More »
- Buy Learn SEO: Beginners Guide to Search Engine Optimization: Read 2 Books Reviews – Amazon.com
- How to design your own – books – food boxes – and much more
- My art group is making books like this. I cant wait — hope they turn out this pretty
- If youre a diehard bookworm, then you probably cringe at the idea of throwing away old books — even if your bookshelf has reached maximum capacity.
- love the pearls and books together
- Book Page Pockets! Love this. I have some old books Ive been saving to make altered books…maybe some of this is gonna find its way in those projects.
- Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Easily share your publications and get them in front of Issuu’s millions of monthly readers. Title: Lena Hoschek Spring/Summer 2013, Author: Lena Hoschek, Name: Lena Hoschek Spring/Summer 2013, Length: 68 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2013-01-07
- Washi Tape and Wrapping Paper Book Covers DIY (how-to) by Brenda Ponnay for Alphamom.com
- DIY comic book Bangles
- Caught On A Whim: DIY: Nerdy Chic Book Clutch
- 5 Easy DIY Room Décor Ideas! | Her Campus