Photo via: ana-white.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A farmhouse style table for under $40! Build it yourself and save tons of money! Its very simple and you will have a pretty dining room in no time.
- ART IS BEAUTY: How to build your own FarmHouse Table for under $100. I want to make one for the deck too!
- Hand Paint Delphiniums on Glass Painting on glass is only a tad different than on other surfaces like wood, paper or canvas. Once you get the hang of letting one layer dry before adding ano…
- How to add legs and a skirt to cabinets!
- Painting with water is our favorite summer activity especially on a days when I dont want my little one get when. Kids still can enjoy playing with water outside and not to get wet. Click for more
- Mistakes People Make When Painting Kitchen Cabinets
- The Trick to Avoiding Roller Marks When Painting Furniture
- There are a few key things to do when painting with a paint brush that will keep brush strokes from showing up on your piece.
- With the nice weather we’ve been having I’ve really enjoyed with coming up with some ways to do crafty things outside. We had actually been using a cardboard box opened out to lean on when we did a previous painting activity and I thought it would be a great idea to pop it out in the garden and do foot prints and just get messy! I squeezed Amelia into a 6-12month vest (always handy to keep some spares for activities like this as then you can just throw them out) and got the bits…
- How to Get a Smooth Finish When Painting Furniture
- After making the Multi-functional Workbench, and a few projects later, I realized that I needed another workbench. The multi-functional workbench worked great, but its fairly complicated to set-up, also when I was in the middle of the project and the workbench was in use, cutting some more plywood became a hassle. I never liked to break down plywood on two sawhorses, as it did not quite feel safe for me. So there is a reason to build a simple work table / plywood cutting table. It should be easy set up and takes very small space in the shop.
- Good picture tutorial on how to renew a warped Cuttlebug B plate. I have done this several times since I use my B plates a lot. Works every time!