Photo via: thesemi-crunchymama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make bath and shower time fresh and fabulous with these easy to make, Homemade Peppermint Bath Bombs. The cool aromatic scent of peppermint will energize your senses, clear your nasal passages and perk up your day! Use these Easy DIY Peppermint Bath Bombs to pamper and sooth yourself or give these homemade bath fizzies as gifts for any special occasion.
- This gorgeous DIY brunch setting is easy to make with Martha Stewart Crafts and some creativity. The Spring in Bloom theme is a perfect way to share love to you mom.
- Peppermint foot soak is a wonderful DIY to pamper and rejuvenate your feet. Its a super easy and inexpensive to make and is also a perfect gift idea.
- Labradorite Necklace, Bead Embroidery Necklace, Gift for Mothers Day, Gold Bronze Turquoise, Gift for Her, Ammonite Cabochon The perfect bead embroidered necklace for you, if you want to add a special sparkle to your outfit. This unique beaded necklace is a great gift for her or for your mom, if you want to make her happy. All of my jewels is unique and handmade, prepared with meticulous care and with love and passion. This bead embroidered necklace is an OOAK piece, because the labradorite cabochon and the ammonite cabochon are unique with these forms, colors and shades. I stitched one bead or two beads at a time. Materials: labradorite cabochon, ammonite cabochon, high quality Japanese and Czech seed beads, a Swarovski crystal, Czech crystals, freshwater pearls, a tiger eye round, Czech faceted beads, Japanese cube, drop and bugle beads, bead caps, clasp, Ultrasuede for backing. Measurements of this seed bead necklace: The pendant is ca. 6 cm (2.36 inches) long. The beaded chains are 23.5 cm (9.25 inches) long on each side. The widest part is 3.4 cm (1.34 inches). More beaded jewels you find on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Tulip-Design-by-Angie/174667926048684?ref=hl My jewels on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/redtulipangie/red-tulip-design-on-etsy/ My beautiful Czech beads, gemstones and soutache braids on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipBeads Back to my shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RedTulipDesign Thank you for visiting my shop! With love, Angie Mézes
- Succulent cakes are trending! If your mom is a fan of spending time in the garden or just springtime in general why not make her this cake for Mothers Day.
- Adventures of a DIY Mom – How to Make Pom Poms from Yarn
- If you’ve ever felt the excruciating pain of stepping on a Lego or spent hours putting away toys (only to repeat the next day), then you’ll appreciate these fun, stylish toy storage tips. We asked an organizational guru, a mom, and an interior designer for their best ideas.
- 1. Budget Touch If you are a stay at home mom that has a limited income, then staying in your budget is important. This handy app keeps track of all of your spending so you never have to remember just where all your money is going. This eliminates a paper budget, and keeps everything organized in “envelopes” …
- My Mom passed away and I didnt want to throw away all the flowers we received. So heres the link I found for a great way to honor her memory: How to Make Funeral Flowers Into Beads
- Spring Cleaning = Pop-up Consignment Sale Season. This mom shares 5 [sarcastic] reasons you should consign your childrens old clothes, toys, and baby gear. Read now for a good laugh.
- I am a believer in Jesus Christ, the wife of a Southern Baptist minister and the mom of two of the sweetest kids! I enjoy spending time in the Word, reading, sewing, shopping thrift stores and clearance sales, decorating and reading home blogs. I always have a project or two in the works, so this blog is my attempt to chronicle our family life and our efforts to make this house into a welcoming home!
- Kendras Minis: TUTORIAL Christmas Market Stall – Skirt (Curtains with curtain rings)