Photo via: thesill.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We originally made this indoor tipi for a starting school idea, but liked it so much we got our interior designer to tell us how it’s done. We think it could be a fantastic kids reading nook, a place for pets or just a cosy playful space to hang out.
- Looking for a quick and easy way to incorporate some greenery into your home? This DIY Terrarium is super easy to create and very little maintenance. Such an easy way to add more greenery and fresh life to your space! We love this simple crafty DIY project.
- 19: Purple Ombre with Blue Why to settle on just one color? Mix some purple and blue together for the seriously fun strands that will rival any other creative hairstyle. Add in a deep side part and keep the top half of the hair your natural hue – blonde or brown.
- Tired of looking at your dirty garbage can in your kitchen? Hide it in a cabinet! This simple tutorial will show you how to build your own hidden pull-out trash drawer that can be made to fit in any lower cabinet! – thehandymansdaughter.com
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Green Terrarium To Keep or Give Away for the Holidays! | Inhabitat – Sustainable Design Innovation, Eco Architecture, Green Building
- Learn how to paint space with acrylics in a way that even children can accomplish! This technique works for creating beautiful abstract wall art and decorative craft projects.
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- How to create a gray weathered wood grain on any surface! Use poster board to create a backdrop. Or paint a veneer table top! Easy step by step instructions …
- DIY Floor Candlesticks…How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them.
- Thanks to the hair tutorials, we can make any hairstyles by ourselves at home. Today, prettydesigns continue to offer some amazing hair tutorials for you girls. The post is all about wedding hair tutorials. They are easy but pretty good instructions to every girl. These wedding hair can fit not only the brides, but also[Read the Rest]
- Ski 2 art illustration print, Ski painting, Skiing art, black and white art, Wall art, Rustic Wood art, home decor, Ski print,Gifts for men Printed especially for you! CUSTOMISATION Please dont hesitate to contact me for personalization and/or change of colors or dimensions. SIZE Standard sizes, fit in frames found in big shops like IKEA • 5×7(13cmx18cm) – leaving extra for matting • 8×10(20cmx25cm) – leaving extra for matting – US • 8×12(20cmx30cm) – leaving extra for matting – EU • 12×16…
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!