Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- MECCA Beauty Junkie | Cindy is here to show you how to achieve full, voluminous Victorias Secret curls in this how-to, using the GHD V Classic Styler // WATCH NOW
- MECCA Beauty Junkie | Alex shows you how simple it is to achieve the classic and on trend perfect matte lip. In this tutorial she has chosen a bright pop of colour using the cult classic Stila Stay All Liquid Lipstick // WATCH NOW
- Our MECCA Beauty Junkie, Lisa, shares her behind the scenes tricks and tips. Achieving a runway-ready berry lip is super simple with NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pe…
- Sally, one of our MECCA Beauty Junkies and makeup artists, shows you how to get date night ready in this how-to video. Whether its a date or just a night ou…
- Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Furniture Paint is perfect for painting furniture old and new. In this video, Georgie Scott-Batey shows you how easy it is to apply and…
- I am going to show you how to make a bracelet that is fun and stylish. The techniques here are quite basic which makes it perfect for experienced beginners!
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- How to sew a beautiful rolled hem on your machine with this specialty foot. Using the special rolled hem foot takes care of everything in a single pass – quick, easy and oh-so pretty. A basic rolled hem is perfect for napkins. Also works great on things like a circle skirt where you need a really narrow hem. Its all covered in this tutorial and tips at The Sewing Loft. Read more here…
- Starting a photography business is not as easy as it seems. You could be the best photographer in the world, but you still need to know how price your products and market yourself. Here are five quick tips to keep in mind when starting a photography business. http://www.magazinemama.com/blogs/editors-blog/26778628-how-to-start-a-photography-business
- Video Tutorial with 8 tips that are helpful when using a jigsaw. The jigsaw is a fun and easy too to use but like with any tool, the more you understand about how the tool functions the better you can use it.
- This Lightroom plugin lets you post directly to Instagram. Here, we show you how to install and use it. Anne Museo – Digital Retouching. annemuseo www.annemuseo.com
- Cute mini rainbow pinata ideas for parties, classroom activities and homeschool art classes. Free photo tutorial and template included in your download. We wanted to make a fully functioning mini pinata, so ours too has a pull string. It’s been tried and tested by the kids, so we can report that it works beautifully! Also how to make a tassel is featured on our blog here – https://happythought.co.uk/craft/tutorials/how-to-make-a-pinata