Photo via: oursouthernhomesc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need a Valentines Day hair tutorial? Try this hair hack and youll be good to go in 10 minutes. So easy, literally anyone can do it!
- DIY Office Chair Slipcover Tutorial ~ love the buttons: PositivelySplendid.com
- I am a believer in Jesus Christ, the wife of a Southern Baptist minister and the mom of two of the sweetest kids! I enjoy spending time in the Word, reading, sewing, shopping thrift stores and clearance sales, decorating and reading home blogs. I always have a project or two in the works, so this blog is my attempt to chronicle our family life and our efforts to make this house into a welcoming home!
- This totally free chair planter puts a smile on all visitors to our home!
- DIY Desk + Home Office Decor Ideas – YouTube
- How to build a custom window seat from 2 Ikea Malm nightstands. This simple tutorial walks you through these basic DIY steps. An Ikea hack is a simple way to add drawers and shelves without any advanced woodworking skills. We made this one for our teen gi
- Tims Dual Use Home Office Add s 6 inch swivel piece of timber just under the bottom shelf to turn round to support the drop down piece.
- Vintage Entertainment Center turned Play Kitchen – Southern Revivals
- 57 Likes, 9 Comments – Southern Daisy by BH (@southerndaisybybh) on Instagram: “Definitely need to work on my cursive writing and my clouds but Im loving this daily layout!…”
- Whether Locked Upright As A Stylish Lounge Chair Or Laid Out For A Comfortable Sleep Surface, The Innovative Fresh Figo Futon Serves As A Stylish Accent For Any Home.
- You can update the look of your home with ease when you paint upholstery. With some chalk paint for the seat and spray paint for the base its a new chair!
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded