Photo via: oeuvresverotib.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glass Pebbles from the Dollar Store create this stain glass window look. This would be fabulous in the garden with the sun beaming through. You could create a mosaic design!
- my new favorite color (and I love the grey wall)
- How To Color Natural Hair Red without Damage – pinkchocolatebreak.com
- If happen to have been on the internet at all recently, you’ve probably noticed that bath bombs–those effervescent balls of color and perfume that your whole bath a certain color when you put them in–are having a bit of a moment. There’s the resurgence of the (excellent) bath bomb meme. The always-satisfying bathbomb tag on Instagram, which seems to get new videos added to it every second.
- A Capsule Wardrobe Planner to help you define your personal style, choose a cohesive color palette, and create a shopping list to get your wardrobe in tip-top shape!
- Wedding trends FLOWER NAMES BY COLOR! . weddingflowers weddinggreenery weddingtrends blueflowers FLOWERnames diywedding flowercolors
- Learn to make the Fanciful Forest Coffee Mugs with the December Mad About Color from Martha Stewart Crafts
- Cool color!
- How to make baking soda paint that fizzes, creating beautiful color mixing reactions.
- Still using drugstore hair color? This is the smarter way to color hair your gray roots. Try this customized hair color and check out why it was voted 1 by Allure.
- Old cloth + cement = Flower pots! Can you believe how simple it is? Here is the instructions, but basically you simply take used clothes, soak them in cement water. Then drape them over a stand and let them dry. And lastly, paint them in your favorite color to get your beautiful planting pots…
- What I love about this wreath is that is beautiful in a solid color, or in any number of color combinations. You could make a great Thanksgiving wreath or a college football wreath to use year after year.