Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- Dyeing with Pokeberries | Osborn Fiber Studio
- There is a great number of ideas for pallet furniture that can be improved in your house. You can do anything: bed, dresser, shelves, table, etc.
- There are a number of beautiful indoor plants that do well in low light situations. Many are also low maintenance and thrive on neglect!
- Make any number out of cake with these tips. several other decorating tips.
- It can be a struggle to find the perfect pink lipstick for your skin tone. Every time I visit a makeup counter, I feel overwhelmed by the number of lipsticks they offer. How in the heck do you know which shade is going to be right for you? And who has the time to try on …
- A huge number of individuals around the globe are having issues with insect and mice invasions in their home. A large portion of them are attempting to settle the issue with expert help, however th…
- H E L L O Todays video is on how to create an offset image using a PNG file in Silhouette Studio. This is using the free version of the Silhouette Software …
- Helens Daughters Studio
- Enamel 101 : Painting with Fire Studio, LLC. Color combinations
- The Mary Ellen Residence by Tim Barber Ltd. Architecture. Going green in Studio City with a LEED Gold Certified new home.
- How to Cut PDF File in Silhouette Studio // Basic Edition or Designer Edition – YouTube