Photo via: dimagio-flowers4women.club
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome tutorial for attaching ric rac to fabric
- 20 Ric Rac Tutorials at U Create
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 30+ DIY Paper Flowers | So many paper flowers to choose from all sorts of paper materials.
- Repurposed glass dish garden flowers. Excellent DIY tutorial on how to make flowers from vintage dishes and plates & drill through glass by the Empress of Dirt.
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 8 Pretty Paper Flower Tutorials free eBook | DIY paper flowers are so gorgeous. Find 8 of the best patterns in this downloadable collection.
- Did you get to follow my Insta-Stories last weekend? I made the neatest DIY serving trays. The best part is that they were under $30 FOR 2 and by doing it myself, the colors were exactly what I was going for (without all the shopping around for a tray that was just the right fit)! Ya’ll I was so stoked with how these turned out…& with so many options to choose from, you can really keep it simple or go all out! I have to admit, this is probably one of my favorite DIY’s, simply because I just love that I made it and it’s so personal. Plus I can just see myself cozy in bed with one of these serving trays, a cup of tea (some cookies!) & my bible stacked on top, soft music playing, writing out my prayer cards for the week (ohh, by the way, see below to get your free copy of printable prayer cards)…ok, let me finish this post so I can hurry up and make this happen! So I’ve seen the variety that use the chalkboard paint, cute handles and even some with crown molding-and I love them all. But for this project I went with …
- Oobleck Recipe — if youve ever wanted to learn how to make oobleck at home, à la Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss, this oobleck recipe tutorial is for you! Super inexpensive and a fun kitchen science experiment… | unsophisticook.com
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Hey, my dear readers. Today I want to share 14 different kinds of DIY necklace tutorials with you. If you are a DIY lover or if you have a friend who are into the DIY crafts, you should have a look at this useful post and follow the step by step tutorials to make a[Read the Rest]
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- Ferric chloride is a traditional home-use circuit board etchant. Its easy enough to come by, and the Ferric by itself is no big environmental problem. However, once youve etched a board with it, youre left with a solution with a bunch of copper chloride in it. This dissolved copper is an environmental problem, and you cant just pour it down the drain (legally) — youre supposed to take it to a hazardous waste facility. (For instance: How to Dispose of Ferric Chloride in this FAQ. )Wouldnt it be nice if there were an etchant that you could re-use indefinitely so that you dont have to worry about disposing of the copper, and that could be made in lifetime supply for like $10.00 with ingredients bought at hardware and drugstores? (And its prettier too.)I got seven words for you: Copper Chloride in Aqueous Hydrochloric Acid Solution! (Exclamation point!)But howre you going …
- A collection of burlap decor and craft tutorials from The Country Chic Cottage. Class Door Decoration for Back to School How to Make Burlap Flowers Cross Decor with Burlap DIY Burlap Wreath: Beach Themed Decorated Mason Jars for Summer Handmade Wall Hanging from Burlap Burlap Garden Flag for Summer Burlap Wedding Ideas – perfect for …