Photo via: liagriffith.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Giant Sequins | Click Pick for 23 Last Minute New Years Eve Party Ideas | Fun New Years Eve Party Ideas For Adults
- Lately I’ve been trying to think of some new ways to use the pallets I have in my garage. I’ve made several DIY projects with them over the past two years and I love having the free wood available out there whenever I need some. But the stuff in our garage seems to be growing …
- CrepePaperFlowers at www.LiaGriffith.com:
- Looking to tie the perfect bow. Check out this video and tutorial. More ideas and inspiration at www.liagriffith.com
- This time last year, I finished up my list of New Years resolutions, among which were promises to add lampwork glass and enameling to my jewelry-making toolbox. I marked lampwork glass off my list (thanks Marcy!), but I didnt quite make it to enameling. I had good intentions, though, and (sort of) started learning …
- My first experience with DIY beauty was during my teen years. My friends and I read in one of our young adult magazines about hair treatments you do at home with regular household items. The article suggested…
- Needing some new home decor ideas that you can sew? Some of the most incredible and creative home decor ideas I have ever seen were homemade and hand sewn. There is just something about the look of handmade sewing projects that mass produced items will never capture. Home decor sewing projects are n
- Make this easy, DIY Spring Tulip Wreath for your front door. Tulips can be found at any craft store in a wide selection of colors to match your own decor.
- Free for download, printable rose and leaves worksheets. Learn to painting one stroke at a time. Great for DIY decor, crafts, paintings and more. Practice sheets help you improve your technique!
- Autumnal floral home décor pieces are everywhere, so I just had to have a go at making something myself! I really enjoyed making this light up frame! These l…
- One of the most amazing hairstyles from New York Fashion Week Spring 2015. The Braided Faux Hawk. Checkout the tutorial at Twist Me Pretty!
- Great tutorial on how to replace carpet on staircases and then install new stair treads… at a cheap cost rather than buying them premade from some website thats waaayyy more expensive… exactly the info I was looking for!