Photo via: stylecraze.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These triangle shelves are not only a great way to update a neglected corner, but they are also the perfect place for storing all those small knick knacks. Imagine a row of nail polishes within arms reach, or your keys always being where you can find them! The great thing about DIY projects is that you can really make something thats different, decorative and useful at the same time.
- Essie Bikini so Teeny–buy it here (+more great blues nail polishes)
- How to make a lighted backdrop for a wedding, party, special event, or craft fair. SO cute!
- NEEDLE DRAG TUTORIAL You will need: two or more polishes and a needle!
- 12 Easy Nail Art Hacks, Tips and Tricks For The Cutest Manicure Ever
- For the ultimate in simple, understated nail art, I love the look of a nude manicure with a single navy dot using the top of a @Qtips. QtipsHack sponsor
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” –Maya Angelou The kids and I do a fair amount of crafting together and one of the questions I get asked most often by friends and blog readers is how I organize the kids craft supplies. We don’t have a fancy system, …
- If youve read a lot of articles on standing out at a craft fair youve probably already heard the typical advice. This article dives a little deeper into the practices major retailers use to get you into their stores.
- Little canine tutorial – Please consider enjoying some flavorful Peruvian Chocolate. Organic and fair trade certified, its made where the cacao is grown providing fair paying wages to women. Varieties include: Quinoa, Amaranth, Coconut, Nibs, Coffee, and flavorful dark chocolate. Available on Amazon! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00725K254:
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- This Rose Clay Face Mask recipe is great for dry or mature skin. Rosehip seed oil, chamomile extract and rose absolute create a luxurious clay face mask.
- Oatmeal Honey Body Scrub made at home. Skin care at home can both be inexpensive and effective. I love this oatmeal honey body scrub for its exfoliation power and simplicity. …