Photo via: monmakesthings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to learn how to make felt balls? This easy DIY craft project is way too cute and perfect for so many things — make a garland, rug, use as home decor — this tutorial makes learning how to do it simple.
- DIY: How to craft a twine-ball light garland. Great for year-round decor or as an inexpensive Christmas decoration!
- Thanks to the rainbow hair trend, a growing number of women are dyeing their locks in fun, bright hair colors. Pastel pinks, light violets, and fierce reds can be seen all over social media. Also, more and more women are opting for blue and they actually look awesome! Pictures below will make you ditch the normal hair colors for all …
- One of our Michael’s Makers projects for this month was to make something that we wanted to make all last year, but never got around to it. After whipping up this garland, I really wish I hadn’t waited so long. It was so simple to make and the tassels can be thrown together during one …
- Gorgeous DIY Balloon Garland. The easy way to make a balloon garland!!! No hot glue and no chicken wire.
- Holiday Mantel Fantel with Trees and painted pine cone garland. Includes tutorial with how to make painted pine cones and painted pine cone garland
- Bright Gold Foil Tray – turn a plain wood tray into a pretty glam tray using DecoArt Chalky Finish Paint and Decou-Page Paper. Perfect for summertime fun.
- Looking for a unique ombre hair color ideas? Weve got you covered. Head over our site to see 15 awesome hairstyles. } Bright Rainbow Ombre | 15 Ombre Hair Color Ideas
- DIY: These are some bright, happy favors that would be simple and fun to make. I am saving this for a Cinco de Mayo party. Paint-Dipped Cactus Party Favors (Tutorial)
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Art Project for Kids. I love the bright colors!
- Candles are perfect decorations for every holiday. They can bring warmth and bright atmosphere to any place and centerpiece. Christmas is not Christmas wit
- bright and happy donut party