Photo via: domestically-speaking.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This creative no-sew project from Jenny of The Little Green Notebook transforms plain white mini-blinds into custom fabric shades
- My turbans are the perfect accessory for those times when your hair just has a mind of its own! Tuck one into your handbag, it will come to the rescue on rainy or blustery days. Or use it as a stylish way to get away with an in-between hairstyle. Also great to keep your hair out of your face when youre at the beach or doing yoga. A really versatile piece that can be styled for different seasons. The fabric is a stretch viscose jersey which is soft and stretchy. It will stay in place and be comfortable all day. I make my turbans so that there is no seam visible from the back so that your look is flawlessly finished. Measurements: 57cm / 22.5 circumference 9cm / 3.5 at widest point (although there are two layers which can be eased apart to create a wider look, please see the items close up picture/s) Like the fabric but fancy a different style? Please see my other headbands and tie up headscarves. Or like the style but envisage a different colour or patterned fabric? Just ask! I can most likely accomodate your wishes. Please feel free to contact me with custom or wholesale enquiries – Id be happy to hear from you :o) Thanks for stopping by! xx www.chichidee.com www.chichidee.etsy.com More Turban Headbands here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee?section_id=7319458 Back to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee ***IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:*** The estimated delivery to the USA, Canada and Rest of World (Non-EU) is 5-10 WORKING days but occasionally it can take longer due to various factors, such as customs checks when the package enters your country. Please understand that these delays are out of my control. If you find yourself in this situation please be patient! It is likely that your package is just around the corner by now :o) If your package still hasnt arrived after 16 working days then you are welcome to contact me and we will work out a solution together. Packages are sent via Deutsche Post and DO NOT automatically come with a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number for your package please contact me before purchasing and I will amend the shipping costs for you (please note that packages sent via this method incur a considerably higher shipping fee). For more information please refer to my policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChiChiDee/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
- http://withheart.com | On this edition of withHEART, Im showing you how to dress up your drab blinds by turning them into functioning roman shades. Its eas…
- How To Make Easy DIY Roman Shades On A Budget
- 4 different ways to make roman shades!
- Looking for the perfect window treatment? Try these pretty, functional, and super easy DIY Roman shades. Heres the step-by-step tutorial to walk you through–complete with a few fab tips to save you money and time along the way. Give this a try–using this method makes fancing up your windows far easier and cheaper than youd think!
- No Sew Roman Shades
- how to apply new fabric to the inside of your car for a cute, custom look. So cute! 🙂
- How to use the Dritz Quick Turn to turn fabric tubes quickly. You wont believe how easy it is! For sewing projects.
- Good news for those of you who still heart the 90s: patches are back, and we at PicMonkey are stoked. Custom patches are inexpensive, expressive ways to tell the world who you are, and we were like, “Uh, that also describes PicMonkey. Score!”
- How to Turn a Patch into a Pin | damask love
- This video we will show you how to turn a single sheet of plywood into modern shelves with an exposed edge.