Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA TARVA HACK Mid century inspired Ikea Tarva Makeover
- DIY Giant Pegboard | DIY Shelving Ideas | Modern Shelf Decor | How to Make Shelves for Big Spaces | Vintage Revivals
- 10 Stunning Tea Length Wedding Dresses For 2017 | Simple Vintage Wedding Gown for Modern Bride – Inspired Bride
- A trendy update on a classic design, the Sven sectional with its tufted bench seat draws inspiration from the mid century era. Each hide used for upholstery is as unique as a finger print. Natural color variations, wrinkles and creases are part of the unique characteristics of genuine leather.
- Browse unique items from VintageRefinedDecor on Etsy, a global marketplace of handmade, vintage and creative goods.
- The Retro Rucksack pattern is a vintage style rucksack with fresh, modern detail. This stylish and versatile bag has convertible straps, cross body or back pack!
- Object i made for my livingroom. I wanted something different than photos in a large frame. So i made this hanging collection of vintage cameras i own. Copyright: Jurg Roessen Crafts idea / frames / wall / diy
- Cute Cartoon Animal Lovers Sister Cat Soft Silicone skin Case for iphone 5 5S 5c | eBay
- We continue to receive pictures of so many great studios and the challenge to pick a single winner increases from month to month.Thank you to all who are sending in your pictures! Each of you have such great spaces to work in, and they are an inspiration!Octobers Studio Showcase winner is Jeanne S. Her pictures are great, and shes really making efficient use of her IKEA Kallax shelving. All of the Stamp-n-Storage products for IKEA are tucked in there very nicely!She included a nice note with her pictures:I just wanted to submit the pictures of my newly organized craft space, showcasing Stamp-n-Storage products! Thank you so much for such great products, they are the best storage items I have ever found!Again, thank you!Jeanne SYou can check out Jeannes blog at www.jeannespapercrafts.com.Jeanne has a 1×4 Kallax unit stacked on top of a 4×4 Kallax, giving her 20 compartments of storage. Shes filled 13 of them with Stamp-n-Storage products.Starting in the upper left corner, theres a Lock Down Punch Holder.The three sections to the right of the punches contain a nice basket and binders, and the row below that has a great collection of ink pads and markers.Jeanne is using two 36 Ink Pad Holders for IKEA to store her collection of Stampin Up! ink pads.In this close-up above, you can see her two Marker Nooks for IKEA and Stacked Marker Holders for IKEA.Shes filled the bottom two rows in her Kallax unit with Stamp-n-Storage Paper Holders for IKEA. Her specialty papers and card stock are all on beautiful display, easy to find AND easy to use.More of her papers are stored upright in the center row.Heres a view of another section of her studio with more punches stored on the wall. Her punches and dies are stored on the cabinet.Here are a couple more pictures of her studio and the IKEA Kallax shelving.Jeanne has a beautiful studio. By pairing her IKEA Kallax shelf and Stamp-n-Storage products, she sure has a winning combination for her craft room storage!
- Miniature | Easy DIY Easter Basket Ideas for Teens | Easy Gift Ideas for Friends Birthday
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to make a glass or wicker cake stand using items from the dollar store | InMyOwnStyle
- Ana White | Build a Modern Craft Table | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans