Photo via: allthingsthrifty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Just in time for Christmas introducing my craft cabinet/wrapping station. A combination @shanty2chic locker system and @anawhitediy desk convert table. This will be more than enough to hold all my crafts and give me a space to wrap presents. deenamade shanty2chic anawhite
- create heat patina with a micro torch – from How to Make Easy Metal Jewelry: 34 Projects and 5 Reasons to Tackle the Torch
- Hey guys! Today were making a cute miniature toaster from polymer clay and metal, + some polymer clay toast. If you want – you can add a cord the same way a…
- How to bend metal for bracelets and other jewelry. More video tutorials on DuctTapeAndDenim.com
- Transferring photos onto just about any surface such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta and even fabric has become a popular craft projects. It is a pretty cool and cheap way to get your favorite p…
- Follow our step-by-step beading tutorials and master basic beading, stringing, wire working, bead weaving, metal working, mixed media and so much more!
- metal stamping tips for jewelry. Lots of good information for beginners.
- Faux Locket Story Book Necklace | Personalized with metal stamping and rivets at www.happyhourprojects.com
- Slide View: 1: Metal Circle Hanging Planter
- Tutorial: Chemical Free Etching Metal Without Acid by My Brown Wren Eco-Friendly Easy Safe Method by MyBrownWren on Etsy
- Turn Dried Out Markers into DIY Alcohol Ink That Works on Glass, Metal, and Plastic « MacGyverisms
- Metal etching tutorial, including recipe for DIY etching solution