Photo via: deliastonesstudio.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial: Chemical Free Etching Metal Without Acid by My Brown Wren Eco-Friendly Easy Safe Method by MyBrownWren on Etsy
- DIY home solution for cracked heels
- Cool DIY jewellery kids can make including necklaces and bracelets. Fun crafts for kids that look super pretty too!
- DIY – Perfect Chocolate Ganache and How to Glaze a Cake diy tutorial recipe tips
- DIY Lavender Laundry Sponges – easy tutorial and recipe that saves money on…
- Ferric chloride is a traditional home-use circuit board etchant. Its easy enough to come by, and the Ferric by itself is no big environmental problem. However, once youve etched a board with it, youre left with a solution with a bunch of copper chloride in it. This dissolved copper is an environmental problem, and you cant just pour it down the drain (legally) — youre supposed to take it to a hazardous waste facility. (For instance: How to Dispose of Ferric Chloride in this FAQ. )Wouldnt it be nice if there were an etchant that you could re-use indefinitely so that you dont have to worry about disposing of the copper, and that could be made in lifetime supply for like $10.00 with ingredients bought at hardware and drugstores? (And its prettier too.)I got seven words for you: Copper Chloride in Aqueous Hydrochloric Acid Solution! (Exclamation point!)But howre you going …
- Oobleck Recipe — if youve ever wanted to learn how to make oobleck at home, à la Bartholomew and the Oobleck by Dr. Seuss, this oobleck recipe tutorial is for you! Super inexpensive and a fun kitchen science experiment… | unsophisticook.com
- 15 Essential Oil Perfume Recipes including Essential Oil Perfume Blends. See how easy it is to make your own AMAZING DIY Perfume Recipes!
- FREE online video class! Etching has been around for hundreds of years and is now as popular as ever! Instructor Aisha Formanski will teach you the basics of etching copper, brass and nickel silver with ferric chloride. If you can draw the design, she wil
- Create your own gorgeous patina to imitate oxidized copper with this tutorial at maisondepax.com paint tutorial technique howto patina metal fauxfinish
- Lavender Oatmeal Bath Bombs Recipe for a relaxing skin soothing bath. Great DIY gift!
- Last week, I talked about how well the bathroom organization under my sink was working after a year of use. I also mentioned that I hadn’t conquered keeping the basthroom counter clear from everything yet. Well, I may have figured out the solution! I’ve been intending to tackle my husband’s side of the bathroom for …