Photo via: sewchicpatterns.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There is nothing like a beautiful Boho Chic Beaded Wrap Bracelet to complete a Bohemian-style outfit. Wrap bracelets are a stylish staple to dress up your everyday attire, and this easy-to-follow pattern is one of the best. This tutorial uses a mix of lovely blue beads, so you can clear out your bead stash while creating a DIY beaded bracelet you will adore. Even if your style is more traditional than Bohemian, you will love wearing these beautiful shades of blue on your wrist. The Boho Chic …
- I added sleeves to my strapless dress. It is a really simple style with a complimenting lace. I wanted the top to follow the lines of the dress but not take away from the beautiful bead work done on the Davids bridal YP3344 design. I was prepared to hand stitch it with complimenting stones and pearls but I loved the simplicity so much I left it be. Make it more modest with a nude color fabric behind it. A solid ivory would take away from the lace that gives it a simple yet elegant look.
- Everyday I Love You : An Affordable Word Art I love this so much, its one of my favorite pieces. An easy to follow tutorial.
- Learn how to sew a dress with 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing. Youll find free little girl dress patterns, free pillow case dress patterns, and other simple dress patterns in this stylish sewing collection.
- The Braided Bun DIY diy diy crafts do it yourself diy art diy tips dit ideas the braided bun easy diy bun galaxy shoes love kiss hope cute me you hipster hipstergirl like fashion women girl bitch blue pink diy gif like makeup lol dress eye shorts summer winter sea sun heart celebs camera bows clothes nails vintage hair braid
- Cant find the right hairstyle for your hair type and length? Tired of regular old buns and braids? Desperately want to try out something new and never seen before? Dont be afraid to experiment and mix styles! These 14 creative and original ideas will help you liven up your everyday look as well as catch everyones eye at a fancy gathering. Whats best, all of them come with easy to follow step by step instructions which means you dont need to be a style expert to do them.
- Free Fabric Doll Patterns | Sleeveless Jumper Pattern for American Girl Type 18 Inch Dolls by Theresa.Schlueter.Klein
- African Print Fashion, African Print Skirt, DIY Skirt, How to sew a skirt, Easy DIY Skirt, sewing for beginners, sewing tutorials, Modern African Fashion, Ankara Skirt, Ankara Fashion, DIY Maxi Skirt, Maxi Skirt, Learn to Sew, DIY Fashion, Sewing Clothing, African fashion styles, Kitenge, Nigerian Style, Ghanaian fashion, Gele, African Wedding, African Women Dresses, Ankara
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns | Cant wait for spring? Then youll love our collection of sundress, maxi dress, and cocktail dress patterns!
- The ultimate roundup of rustic farmhouse bins and baskets perfect for organizing every room in your room and adding a touch of farmhouse style to your decor
- It is magic and a no sew window treatment. How to style the same yard of fabric on a window 3 ways with no sewing at all | InMyOwnStyle.com Photo tutorial
- Adding Tulle Bows To a Tutu Dress. DIY Tutu Dress. How to make simple Tulle Bows.